- 2 packs thawed Oumph! Bibim
- 1 onion
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 400 ml oat-based single cream
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp dried ginger
- 2.5 tbsp Chinese soy sauce
- Wok vegetables, choose your favourites
- A couple of sprigs of kale
- 50 ml Sweet and sour sauce
- 2 cm finely chopped fresh ginger
- Cook the rice and thread the Oumph! on to skewers.
- Chop the onion and fry in a small saucepan. When the onion has softened, add the cream, peanut butter, 1.5 tbsp soy sauce, salt and dried ginger. Bring to the boil and blend to the desired smoothness.
- Fry the wok vegetables and the kale together with 1 tablespoon of Chinese soy sauce.
- Mix the fresh ginger with the sweet and sour sauce and fry with the skewer.