Oumph! Mushroom Tagliatelle
- 1 pack Oumph! Thyme and garlic
- 150g plum tomatoes
- 150 ml oat-based single cream
- 200g mushrooms
- 1 tsp thyme
- Salt to taste
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 large garlic cloves, sliced
- Two handfuls rocket
- Tagliatelle for 4 people
- Set the tagliatelle to boil, for 2 minutes less than the instructions on the package
- Fry the sliced onion, garlic and Oumph! in a frying pan or saucepan until the Oumph! is browned.
- Add the sliced tomatoes and sliced mushrooms and fry until soft. Season with salt and thyme.
- Pour over the 150 ml oat-based single cream and reduce the heat slightly.
- Add the pasta and rocket and simmer at low heat for about 2 minutes.
- Serve topped with some roasted tomatoes and fresh rocket – if you want!