Lemony Grilled Oumph! Salad
- 280 g Oumph! Thyme and Garlic
- Nice vegetables, e.g. aasparagus, asparagus broccoli, zucchini, eggplant, haricot beans, cocktail tomatoes, snack peppers
- 2 heads of baby salad, parted
For the dressing:
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Lemon, peel from one whole and juice from one half
- 1 dl rapeseed oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- Start by adding the mustard in a bowl. Grate the peel from the lemon and add the chopped scallion. Add some oil, a bit at a time, and stir the whole time. When it starts to thicken, add some lemon juice and then continue alternately with some oil, kind of like when making salmon sauce. The consistency of the dressing should be similar to mayonnaise, but don’t worry if it breaks up – use it anyway!
- Soak the vegetables in some oil before grilling them over a hot glow. Small vegetables and Oumph! are easiest to grill in a dish, grilling grid or similar. Obviously, Oumph! should also have an awesome surface when you’re done with it!
- Lastly, grill the salad, first on the sliced surface and then a bit on the other side, but not too long. Put the grilled salad in the bottom of a large plate, add the warm vegetables and end with Oumph! Tarragon & Lemon and dressing.
- Turn off your phone, because you won’t be able to speak for a while…