Full English Oumph!
- 280 g Oumph! Salty & Smoky
- Follow the omelette recipe HERE
- 1 can of baked beans in tomato sauce
- 0.5-1 tomato per person
- 1 handful of champignons
- 1-2 toast breads per person
- Defrost the Oumph! Salty & Smokey and fry at high heat until a crispy surface is achieved (or fry directly from the fridge, but at lower heat).
- Follow the omelette recipe HERE, but make small roundels instead of large ones. Use a griddle for instance (enough for approx. 10).
- Fry or grill the tomatoes in the oven, heat the beans, fry the mushroom, fry the bread in lots of margarine.
- Serve with your favourite sauces and eat like a boss!