CHILI CON OUMPH! BBQ STYLE
- 1 pack pulled Oumph!
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 pack black beans (drained weight 280g)
- 750g finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 can sweetcorn (165g)
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- Oil for frying
- Salt and black pepper to season
- 1 tbsp Chinese soy sauce
- 50 ml BBQ sauce
- Plant based fraiche
- In a saucepan, fry the onion and Oumph! in a pan at medium heat until the onions become soft. Add the chopped red pepper, paprika, smoked paprika, soy sauce, BBQ sauce, salt and black pepper.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and sweetcorn and simmer at low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the rinsed black beans and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Enjoy with nachos and a little plant based fraiche!