Oumph! & Food for Progress, 2015 - All rights reserved.
Oumph!/Food for Progress/Ecab Djupfryst is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy set out how we will use your personal information and who it will be shared with. Please read the following carefully.
1 WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
1.1 We may collect and process the following data about you (“your information”):
• 1.1.1 information that you submit online via our site through making requests, taking part in competitions and registering to receive newsletters;
• 1.1.2 any correspondence you send to us or communications you have with us (e.g. our contact centre, social media or applications that interact with our site);
• 1.1.3 details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access (which may include, amongst other things; traffic data and communication data); and
• 1.2 We are aware that your information may be confidential and we will protect the confidentiality of your information in accordance with our normal procedures and legal requirements.
2 HOW WILL WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
2.1 We use your information in the following ways:
• 2.1.1 to ensure that our site’s content is presented as effectively as possible for you;
• 2.1.2 for our internal purposes, such as research and analysis, quality control, site performance, system administration and to evaluate use of our site, so that we can provide you with enhanced services;
• 2.1.3 to notify you about changes to our products and services;
• 2.1.4 to provide you with information that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you (provided of course that you agree);
• 2.1.5 to run competitions and promotions;
• 2.1.6 to create reports to assist with future marketing;
• 2.1.7 for complaint handling purposes.
2.2 If you provide us with information about anyone else, you confirm that they have consented to us using their information for the purposes described in this policy.
2.3 We only keep your information for as long as is necessary.
4.1 We may contact you with information about our products and services from time to time, provided of course that you agree.
4.2 If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please tick the relevant boxes on the form when we collect your information. You may ask us at any time not to use your information for marketing purposes by contacting us: email@example.com
5 WHERE DO WE TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION TO?
5.1 We will not transfer your information to, or store it, outside the European Economic Area.
6 WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
6.1 We may share your information with people within the company.
6.2 We may share your information with other organisations:
• 6.2.1 if we sell or buy any business or assets, (as we may share your data with the prospective seller or buyer);
• 6.2.2 if we or substantially all of our company assets are acquired by another party, in which case your information will be one of the transferred assets;
• 6.2.3 if we have to share your information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
• 6.3 We may also share your information with selected third parties for the purposes of delivery, data analysis, customer support and storage services.
7 HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE?
7.1 Our site is hosted by an agency. We have a contract with them to ensure that your information is adequately protected.
7.2 To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
7.4 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will apply our normal procedures and comply with legal requirements to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7.5 Our site may from time to time contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of those sites, please note that those sites ought to have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those sites or for their privacy policies. Please check those privacy policies before you submit your information to those sites.
8 THIRD PARTY SERVICES
9.1 In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
11 YOUR RIGHTS
11.1 You have the right to access your information and should direct any request for your information by sending us a written request using the contact details below.
11.2 You have the right to rectify your information by sending us a written request using the contact details below.
11.3 You have the right to ask us not to process your information (or pass your information to other companies or organisations) for marketing purposes. You can tick the appropriate box on the forms when we collect your information or later at any time by clicking on unsubscribe options in any communications or by contacting us using the contact details below.
12 HOW TO CONTACT US
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Forms related cookies – When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies – In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we may need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to share pages with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook and Twitter, that might will set cookies on their site.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact by mail or contact form.